Good Thermal Shock Resistance Fire Clay Brick Used For Furnace
The most competitive price,good quality,safty packing,prompt
delivery time,and excellent after-sales services.
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
Laurel produces a comprehensive range of Fire clay brick consisting
of 30-55% Alumina all of which exhibit excellent strength. For more
arduous environments we offer a hand fired “super duty” Fire clay
brick with a very high mechanical strength.
1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped
and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and
general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is
the most widely used.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Lime kilns
- Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
- Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
- Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
- Strict Quality Control. Meet clients’ quality requirement.
- Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
- Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in